Friday, 5 February 2016

RubyPink Crush

Rubies and pinks have always fascinated girls and women,alike.Those luscious pinks ranging from exploding neons to soothing salmons never fail to add the perfect flush of colour in our lives.
And when it comes to choosing a lipcolour,pink in all its shades and capacity is picked up the most frequent.My today's makeup look celebrates the elegance of pink through a combination of cut-crease shimmery nude eyes and perfectly coated ruby pink lips.

When I started off with my eyes,I was not quite sure if I would successfully achieve a clear highlighted crease but all's well that ends well.This makeup is quite easy to do and can be worn for your soiree or daylight lunch.
A detailed close up of the look is below.Those winged liners have always dramatically hyped up every look.


Hope you liked it!!Happy Fashion!!